Judges in Texas Voter ID Case Question State Data on BiasTom Schoenberg
U.S. judges weighing whether a Texas law on voter photo identification may keep minorities from the polls in November expressed doubts that the state can rely on social-science data to prove the measure won’t result in bias.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks