German Yields Drop to Records as Italian Bonds RetreatDavid Goodman and Keith Jenkins
Italy’s 10-year bonds fell for a second day, pushing the yield above 6 percent, after Moody’s Investors Service cut the nation’s credit rating by two steps and reiterated its negative outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy