Greek Options on Repaying ECB Bonds Said to Include Bills, DelayJames G. Neuger and Mark Deen
Options to tide Greece past the looming redemption of its bonds held by the European Central Bank include delaying the payment and having the cash-strapped country sell bills, two European Union officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy