Geithner Questioned Integrity of Libor System in 2008, NYT SaysMichael Heath
Former U.S. Federal Reserve official Timothy F. Geithner questioned the integrity of the benchmark used to set key interest rates and alerted top British officials about his concerns in 2008, the New York Times reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’