Canada Dollar Rises Against Greenback, Reaches High Versus EuroLindsey Rupp and Chris Fournier
Canada’s dollar rallied to its strongest level in a week against its U.S counterpart, tracking gains in global equities and commodities, amid speculation slowing growth in China will spur more monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's