Canada Dollar Rises Against Greenback, Reaches High Versus EuroLindsey Rupp and Chris Fournier
Canada’s dollar rallied to its strongest level in a week against its U.S counterpart, tracking gains in global equities and commodities, amid speculation slowing growth in China will spur more monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’