Brees and Saints Agree on New Contract 3 Days Prior to DeadlineEben Novy-Williams
Quarterback Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints agreed on a new five-year contract three days before the National Football League’s single-season passing leader would have been forced to sign a one-year tender or sit out the season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts