Barclays Told New York Fed It Low-Balled Libor, Transcript ShowsHoward Mustoe
Barclays Plc told U.S. regulators as early as April 2008 that it was making artificially low London interbank offered rate submissions to avoid the perception that the British bank was struggling to fund itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's