Barclays Told New York Fed It Low-Balled Libor, Transcript ShowsHoward Mustoe
Barclays Plc told U.S. regulators as early as April 2008 that it was making artificially low London interbank offered rate submissions to avoid the perception that the British bank was struggling to fund itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day