Boeing Bites Back at Airbus Sharklets With Stretch 737Susanna Ray and Mary Schlangenstein
Boeing Co. won another big order for the stretch version of its 737 jet, biting back at a challenge from Airbus SAS, which modified the wings of its A321 to make it more competitive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing