Temenos Drops After CEO Steps Down, Cuts Outlook: Zurich MoverStefanie Knoll and Paul Verschuur
Temenos Group AG, the banking software maker that retreated from a bid to buy Misys Plc, fell the most in 3 1/2 years after Chief Executive Officer Guy Dubois quit and the company cut its sales forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap