Senate Democrats Still Filling Blanks in Obama Tax PlanRichard Rubin and Kathleen Hunter
Senate Democrats rejected a Republican offer for a quick vote on President Barack Obama’s tax plan in part because they haven’t turned Obama’s idea into a bill or made clear how they want to handle the tax rate on dividends, the estate tax and the alternative minimum tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis