Sanofi Confirms Plan to Leave Toulouse Research SiteAlbertina Torsoli
Sanofi, France’s biggest drugmaker, told employees it will proceed with plans to end research operations in Toulouse, on the same day PSA Peugeot Citroen said it would shut its first car factory in the country in 20 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks