RTS Futures Rise as Valuations Hit 2-Week Low: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
Russian equity futures rose as valuations on the Micex Index fell to the lowest in two weeks and speculation increased that growth exceeding earlier government forecasts may lead policy makers to keep interest rates on hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling