P&G’s Directors Said to Discuss Need to Replace CEO McDonaldJeffrey McCracken, Carol Hymowitz and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Procter & Gamble Co. board members are dissatisfied with Chief Executive Officer Robert McDonald’s performance and are discussing a possible leadership change, according to people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing