Marks Says Aversion to U.S. Real Estate Is an OpportunityNadja Brandt
Oaktree Capital Group LLC Chairman Howard Marks, whose distressed-debt company went public in April, said U.S. real estate including single-family homes are a smart investment because of a general aversion among investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap