Marks Says Aversion to U.S. Real Estate Is an OpportunityNadja Brandt
Oaktree Capital Group LLC Chairman Howard Marks, whose distressed-debt company went public in April, said U.S. real estate including single-family homes are a smart investment because of a general aversion among investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’