Najib to Repeal Law Curbing Free Speech Before Malaysia PollBarry Porter
Malaysian leader Najib Razak plans to repeal legislation that curbs free speech and has been used against opposition politicians, the latest colonial-era law to be scrapped or replaced before elections due by early next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations