Belarus KGB Security Service Says Lithuanian Spies ArrestedAliaksandr Kudrytski and Milda Seputyte
Belarus’s security agency, or KGB, said it broke up a Lithuanian spy ring that sought classified information on the country’s military and its joint security system with Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures