IMF Team to Go to Athens July 24 to Discuss ConditionsSandrine Rastello
An International Monetary Fund team will return to Athens July 24 to discuss how to put the program of measures attached to the country’s loan “fully back on track,” a fund spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing