Google’s Page Is in ‘Much Better’ Health, Chairman SaysChristopher Palmeri and Edmund Lee
Google Inc. Chief Executive Officer Larry Page is in “much better” health after a condition that affected his ability to speak, Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said at a conference in Sun Valley, Idaho.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing