Emerging Stocks Fall to 2-Week Low on Growth ConcernsGan Yen Kuan and Saeromi Shin
Emerging-market stocks fell for a seventh day on concern the global economic slowdown is worsening after South Korea unexpectedly cut interest rates and Infosys Ltd. reported profit that missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock