Egypt, Saudi Agree on Increasing Investment, MENA ReportsDahlia Kholaif
Saudi Arabia agreed to increase Saudi investment in Egypt and provide more job opportunities for Egyptians, the official Egyptian Middle East News Agency reported, citing Yasser Ali, a spokesman for Egypt’s President Mohammed Mursi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner