Ecuadorean Ex-Banker Lasso to Run for Presidency, Comercio SaysNathan Gill
Guillermo Lasso, the former chief executive officer of Ecuador’s Banco de Guayaquil SA, announced he will run for president in the South American nation’s elections in February, El Comercio reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing