Chile Holds Key Rate at 5% as Economy Shrugs Off Global WoesRandall Woods
Chile’s central bank kept its benchmark interest rate unchanged for a sixth consecutive month after economic growth in the world’s top copper producer showed little sign of easing amid a global slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts