Centrica Buys Energetix, NYSEG for $110 Million From IberdrolaKari Lundgren
Centrica Plc, the U.K.’s biggest household energy supplier, agreed to buy Iberdrola USA units Energetix Inc. and NYSEG Solutions Inc. for $110 million to add customers in the U.S. Northeast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders