Cattle Decline to Two-Week Low: Commodities at CloseAaron Clark
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities added 2.5 percent to 614.91 at 4 p.m. New York time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials added 0.03 percent to 1,514.242.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant