Budget Hotels Drop as Growth Concerns Sink ADRs: China OvernightBelinda Cao and Leon Lazaroff
Chinese equities fell in New York, sending the benchmark index to the lowest level in nine months, on speculation the world’s second largest economy expanded at the slowest pace in three years last quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks