Bain Starts Raising Buyout Fund With $6 Billion TargetSabrina Willmer and Jason Kelly
Bain Capital Partners LLC, the Boston-based private-equity firm co-founded by U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney, began raising a $6 billion fund, according to an e-mail sent to prospective investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock