Pound Rises to Strongest Since 2008 Versus Euro on Safety DemandNeal Armstrong
The pound rose to the strongest since November 2008 against the euro as concern that legislation needed for Europe’s permanent bailout fund will be delayed boosted demand for the relative safety of the U.K. currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts