Saab Weighs Return to Regional-Plane Market After 13-Year HiatusRobert Wall
Saab AB said it’s exploring a return to the market for regional aircraft after abandoning the segment more than a decade ago, as higher fuel prices increase demand for turboprops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing