New Credit Score System Finds Many Borrowers Less RiskyBy
We always knew that most people have decent credit. It turns out, about 44 percent of the U.S. population has crazy good credit. That’s according to a new way to model credit risk from Fair Isaac Corp. and the data firm CoreLogic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn