Mutation Find Bolsters Prospects for Alzheimer’s DrugsRyan Flinn and Elizabeth Lopatto
The discovery of a rare genetic mutation that prevents formation of brain plaques associated with Alzheimer’s disease may be proof that the idea behind a new class of drugs in development is valid, scientists said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations