Mutation Find Bolsters Prospects for Alzheimer’s DrugsRyan Flinn and Elizabeth Lopatto
The discovery of a rare genetic mutation that prevents formation of brain plaques associated with Alzheimer’s disease may be proof that the idea behind a new class of drugs in development is valid, scientists said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day