Medicaid Insurers Turn Targets After Amerigroup: Real M&ATara Lachapelle and Alex Nussbaum
The takeover of Amerigroup Corp. at the richest premium for a managed care company in 15 years is turning Medicaid insurers from Centene Corp. to Molina Healthcare Inc. into the industry’s next targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing