Lincoln Survives, Is Impeached in Yale Prof’s Novel
In Stephen L. Carter’s latest novel, a spy thriller/murder mystery/courtroom drama/political potboiler set in 1860s Washington, the 16th U.S. president survives the shooting in Ford’s Theatre only to face removal from office by a cabal of Radical Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing