Jakartans Choose Governor in Race That Focuses on InfrastructureFitri Wulandarin, Eko Listiyorini and Widya Utami
Residents in Jakarta, Indonesia’s capital city, cast their votes today to elect the next governor, who will be expected to find solutions to the city’s traffic congestion and other problems that may impede economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy