Internet Censorship Law Triggers Yandex TumbleHalia Pavliva
Yandex NV, Russia’s biggest Internet search engine, fell for a third day, leading a slump in the nation’s New York-traded shares, on concern lawmakers are preparing to ban access to some websites. RTS futures dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself