Samaras Pledges Greek Budget Reforms as Doubts Rise on GoalsChristos Ziotis and Eleni Chrepa
Greece’s government will implement reforms to convince the European Union and the International Monetary Fund of the need for more time to reduce the budget deficit as officials confirmed the country will fall short of promised funds from the sale of state assets this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself