Samaras Pledges Greek Budget Reforms as Doubts Rise on GoalsChristos Ziotis and Eleni Chrepa
Greece’s government will implement reforms to convince the European Union and the International Monetary Fund of the need for more time to reduce the budget deficit as officials confirmed the country will fall short of promised funds from the sale of state assets this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap