Gerresheimer Rises as Quarterly Earnings Beat EstimatesMyriam Wecker
Gerresheimer AG, a German producer of pharmaceutical and health-care equipment, rose to a 4 1/2-year high after second-quarter profit beat analyst estimates and the manufacturer raised its revenue forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself