EU Seeks to Ease Licensing Rules That Block Online Music StoresAoife White
The European Union proposed changes to ease licensing rules that prevent Internet music stores, including Apple Inc.’s iTunes, from selling digital music across the 27-nation bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's