Egypt Court Stands Against Mursi as Generals Gain Upper HandTamara Walid and Ahmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s highest court confirmed the dissolution of parliament after it was briefly reinstated by President Mohamed Mursi, dealing a blow to the authority of the newly elected leader. Mursi said he would respect the decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting