Davey Indicates U.K. May Maintain Clean Energy SubsidiesSally Bakewell
U.K. Energy Secretary Ed Davey criticized arguments against renewable-energy policies as “dangerous” for the country’s economy, a sign that he’s resisting pressure from within the government to reduce subsidies for the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing