Avolon Sees North America Airline Shift to Jet Leases Over BondsAndrea Rothman and Thomas Black
Avolon, the Dublin-based aircraft lessor, expects to win more business from North American airlines as carriers in the region shift toward jet rentals instead of financing planes in the capital markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’