U.S. Stocks Pare Drop as Investors Dissect Fed MinutesLu Wang and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
U.S. stocks pared losses in the final half hour of trading as investors debated whether the Federal Reserve will embark on another economic stimulus program. The Dollar Index touched a two-year high while commodities gained and Treasuries were little changed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks