Alstom Building Center in China to Expand Hydro BusinessBloomberg News
Alstom SA, the world’s third-largest power-equipment maker, is working on the second phase of a hydropower technology center in Tianjin to boost business, Alstom Hydro China Co. general manager Yves Rannou said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap