Wolverine Falls as Profit Misses Estimates on Slow GrowthMatt Townsend and Chris Burritt
Wolverine World Wide Inc., owner of the Hush Puppies shoe brand, advanced the most in more than two months after reaffirming that full-year profit may top analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing