U.S. Bid for Megaupload Founder Dotcom’s Extradition Is DelayedJoe Schneider
Kim Dotcom, the Megaupload.com website founder accused of orchestrating the biggest copyright infringement conspiracy in U.S. history, had his extradition hearing in New Zealand delayed until next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling