TONLIN DEPT STOR June Sales Fall 13.01% (Table) : 2910 TT
TONLIN DEPT STOR said unconsolidated sales in June fell 13.01% to NT$114,875,000 from NT$132,050,000, according to a statement filed to the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing