Talbots Today on Takeover Tomorrow Seen Returning 61%: Real M&AAlex Barinka and Sapna Maheshwari
Talbots Inc., which posted the worst returns of any U.S. retailer in the past decade, is now offering some of the biggest potential gains for traders willing to bet a deal with Sycamore Partners LP will finally close.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner