Spanish Home Prices Fall 10.8 Percent in June, Tinsa SaysSharon Smyth
Spanish house prices fell 10.8 percent in June from a year earlier, Tasaciones Inmobiliarias SA, the country’s biggest home appraisals company, said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?