SemGroup Trustee Sues Barclays Over $143 Million TransactionBob Van Voris
A trustee representing the creditors of SemGroup Corp. sued Barclays Plc over a $143 million deal to offload the oil and natural gas pipeline company’s commodities trading positions the month before it filed for bankruptcy in July 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks