NBC’s Live Web Olympics Coverage Seen Drawing Pay ViewersAndy Fixmer and Alex Sherman
Comcast Corp.’s NBC Universal is providing live online coverage of every Olympics event for the first time this year. The catch is you have to be a pay-TV subscriber to watch with your tablet, PC or mobile phone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing