Martha Stewart Living Pushing Profit, Names Gersh as CEOKathleen Chaykowski
Martha Stewart Living OmniMedia Inc. named Lisa Gersh as Chief Executive Officer, succeeding Charles Koppelman, who was Principal Executive Officer and the most senior executive at the company until September last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing